The ideal person for this opportunity should always display a positive attitude, and is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, possessing strong computer skills. He/she is organized, has a good sense of humor, enjoys negotiating and building a rapport with clients and team members and is a fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Effectively manage a large portfolio of residential properties ensuring maximized revenues and reduced expenditures.
- Managing a team of staff ensuring customer service is at the forefront.
- Preparing financial reports for management.
- Managing leases.
- Completion of all building inspections and submitting findings.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Strong proofreading and editing abilities
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Customer service orientation
- Representative of duties and responsibilities, as well as accountabilities
- Experience with managing and maintaining a database for generating leads
- Strong attention to detail to review documents for accuracy and completeness
- Self-motivated with aptitude for problem solving
- Enthusiastic, trustworthy, accountable team player
- Capacity to maintain and develop new office systems with initiative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced office environment, working both collaboratively and independently, to meet deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Windows OS and Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Publisher software
- Driver’s License an asset