The ideal person for this opportunity should always display a positive attitude, and is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, possessing strong computer skills. He/she is organized, has a good sense of humor, enjoys negotiating and building a rapport with clients and team members and is a fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Strong administrative skills and prior administrative experience
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and with internal co-workers
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Fluent and well-spoken in English
- Computer savvy and proficient in office and accounting software
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Publisher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior real estate administrative experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong organizational skills and attention to detail is essential.