Royal York Property Management has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Listing and Database Coordinator. Become part of a growing team! We are looking for a well-organized, flexible, outgoing person with attention to detail to perform and manage an array of responsibilities.
- Organizing all aspects of the listing process
- Managing office systems
- Maintaining a client database and providing excellent customer service
- Expanding the brand through marketing and social media.
- Possess the ability to handle a large variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Strong proofreading and editing abilities
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Customer service orientation
- Clear understanding of using social media to generate business
- Representative of duties and responsibilities, as well as accountabilities
- Experience with managing and maintaining a database for generating leads
- Strong attention to detail to review documents for accuracy and completeness
- Self-motivated with aptitude for problem solving
- Enthusiastic, trustworthy, accountable team player
- Capacity to maintain and develop new office systems with initiative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced office environment, working both collaboratively and independently, to meet deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Windows OS and Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Publisher software
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign an asset
- Driver’s License an asset