The ideal person for this opportunity should always display a positive attitude, and is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, possessing strong computer skills. He/she is organized, has a good sense of humor, enjoys negotiating and building a rapport with clients and team members and is a fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Supervise and delegate as appropriate to support sales representatives
- Perform general administrative duties such as filing, photocopying and scanning.
- Manage outgoing/incoming couriers, mail and deliveries.
- Keep track of office supplies, and order new items when necessary.
- Keep the office area organized and presentable at all times.
- Support management, employees and clients with various administrative tasks.
- Process and record client payments
- Make miscellaneous visits and/or deposits to the bank, as necessary.
- Record and process payments for vendor invoices via accounting system.
- Keep account and billing information up-to-date with vendors.
- Generate invoices for new and existing clients.
- Office experience
- QuickBooks experience is an asset
- Strong computer skills – including but not limited to Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly motivated and trustworthy
- Reliable and punctual
- Customer-service oriented in dealing with clients respectfully and effectively
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly and with confidence
- Professional demeanor with ability to communicate with all levels of organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Resourceful with a keen eye for detail
- Vibrant energy with a positive attitude and willing to take on new projects
Required Skills: MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Gmail, Google Docs, Email, Web browsers all must be second nature to you. Working knowledge of Salesforce, Photoshop, HTML (including template-driven platforms like WIX) would be an asset. Experience managing Facebook, LinkedIN and Twitter accounts is an asset.