The ideal person for this opportunity should always display a positive attitude, and is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, possessing strong computer skills. He/she is organized, has a good sense of humor, enjoys negotiating and building a rapport with clients and team members and is a fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Attend showings for newly acquired or renewed rental properties, answer questions from prospective tenants, and lease properties
- Develop expert knowledge regarding property rental values, the neighborhoods, schools, and all issues involved in property management.
- Passion for People
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas
- Real estate industry experience and Real Estate Agent preferred, but not required
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to use or quickly learn business related technologies as needed
- Be a team player
- No cold calling required
- We set, capture, & track your appointments for you!
- High Net-Income Potential with No Overhead or Risk ($50,000 – $60,000+ | Base + Commission will be paid)
- First Class Training, Coaching, and Personal Development
- Full Administrative and Marketing Service with Staffing Support
- Mentoring From an Experienced and Respected Professional