Become A Tenant In Milton, Ontario
Finding rental homes and making sure the property fulfills all the rental agreements is essential to us. Although we know how to find good tenants, there is a small chance that things don’t go as planned. That’s why RYPM offers a unique full rental guarantee.
We understand that your comfort, security, and peace of mind are key to owning a successful rental property and sometimes the best way to find tenants for rental property goes beyond tenant check, background, or screening. Our rental guarantee will make sure to provide you with the best tenants.CALL OUR MILTON LEASING DEPARTMENT
Find Rental Homes
513 Bessborough Drive, Milton, Ontario L9T 8V9
2-448 Zuest Crescent, Milton, Ontario L9T 8E7
68 McCandless Court, Milton, Ontario L9T 1N1
2-605 Langholm Street, Milton, Ontario L9T 9A2
1-605 Langholm Street, Milton, Ontario L9T 9A2
2-151 Goodwin Crescent, Milton, Ontario L9E 1H9
2 + Den
3 Easy Steps To Live In The Property You Want.
Complete an application on the property you are interested in
Submit reservation fee to secure the property and apply towards your last month's rent
Download all documents to RYPM portal within 3 days on the property you want
Portal System For Tenants
Upload your documents, no matter where you are
All documents must be uploaded to the Royal York Document Portal within 3 days of your approval. Please ensure that document is clear, easy to read, and submitted in PDF format, and that it is attached to the lease name that has been assigned to you.
All documents must be uploaded to the RYPM document portal within 3 days of your approval. Please ensure that each document is clear, easy to read, submitted in PDF format, and is attached to the lease name assigned to you.
- Government Issued ID
- Social Insurance Card or 2nd Piece of Government ID
- Credit Report with FICO Score
- Employment Letter
- 3 Most Recent Pay Stubs
- Last 3 Months’ Bank Statements
- Ownership of Vehicle(s)
Government Issued ID
Government Issued ID
Must display legal name, date of birth, and signature. Can be any of:
- Canadian Passport
- Foreign Passport
- Canadian Citizenship Card with photo
- Canadian Permanent Resident Card with signature
- Record of Landing (IMM 1000)
- Confirmation of Permanent Resident (IMM 5292) accompanied by a valid passport from country of origin
- Report Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IMM 1442) with photo.
- Student Authorization/Study Permit (IMM 1442)
- Employment Authorization/Work Permit (IMM 1442)
- Visitor Record (IMM 1442) -
Temporary Resident’s Permit (IMM 1442) (formerly Minister’s Permit/Extension of Minister’s Permit)
- Secure Certificate of Indian Status Card (issued on or after Decembe 15, 2009, by Indian & Northern Affairs Canada