Unlike other property managers, we go beyond mere rent collections.
We understand that even with the most careful screening, there may occasionally be a tenant who defaults on rent. Between legal fees and a long vacancy period, the resulting eviction process can cost you thousands of dollars. Royal York Property Management gives you the peace of mind that you’ll keep receiving rental income no matter what.
We promise to pay the rent, cover legal expenses, and replace your tenant if they default on their rental payments during the term— without charging you a penny extra.
True Rental Guarantee
Royal York Property Management does more than just collect rent we guarantee your rental income throughout the term. Royal York Property Management is the only property management company that offers a true rental guarantee for our residential properties. We are so confident in the rigour of our tenant placement process that we guarantee to pay the rent, cover legal expenses, and replace your tenant if they default on their rental payments during the term – at no additional cost to you!
Forget cookie cutter management. Our services are tailored to fit your unique needs. Whether you require daily cleaning services for your commercial building, weekly lawn maintenance for your home, or occasional repair work to be completed in your condominium, Royal York offers you quality service at a low cost.
We maintain an extensive database of licensed and insured contractors, so that we are able to source the best possible price for any repair. Our priority is keeping costs low and quality high.
Click here for a full list of maintenance services.
DIRECT RENTAL PAYMENTS
- Royal York Property Management directly deposits the rent into your account every month.
- Your rent is always guaranteed and on-time, so that you’re never forced to chase after a tenant for payment.
OWNER & TENANT PORTALS
- Royal York has a state-of-the-art online portal system that allows owners and tenants to communicate with our management staff, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from any location in the world.
- We will automatically notify you via email when funds have been added to your account, when there is a maintenance request, when tenants have given notice to vacate, and much more!
- Royal York conducts move-in and move-out property assessments to check for damages, misuse, and wear-and-tear issues.
- Our thorough documentation helps you take care of any maintenance repairs before they escalate into bigger issues.
- Through our secure online portal system, we’ve made it even easier to keep track of your income and expenses.
- Every single month, you’ll receive a detailed statement of your financial activity, providing you with a breakdown of the income and expenses associated with your property. Our reports are clear, comprehensive, and available in real-time.
At Royal York, we work exclusively with corporate tenants relocating to the Greater Toronto Area and beyond. Our tenant database, combined with our extensive marketing reach, means that you can select the best tenant for your property at a much faster rate than the industry average. Our unique system means better tenants, fewer vacancies, and more money in your pocket.
We conduct a thorough screening of every tenant to ensure that they have the financial and character qualifications necessary to lease your property. You will receive a copy of their rental application, employment letter, pay stubs, credit report, and government ID.
In addition, we will execute a customized lease agreement, compliant with the Ontario Residential Tenancy Agreement.
We conduct a thorough screening of every tenant to ensure that they have the financial and character qualifications to lease your property. You will receive a copy of the tenant’s rental application, employment letter, pay stubs, credit report, and government ID, in addition to a customized lease agreement and key release form. Our property managers personally interview each tenant in addition to these formal background checks.
Our in-house team is available to assist you with any legal issue that may arise during the tenancy of your property.
We stay up-to-date on all of the changes in Ontario rental laws, so that we can ensure that you and your tenant are always compliant with the newest regulations.
Whether it’s dealing with an eviction, filing a notice for a rental increase, or attending a court hearing, Royal York will act on your behalf and provide you with the necessary counsel to protect your investment.
Simple mistakes can result in costly fixes, so let us take care of all the paperwork and the headache for you!